Veronica ‘White Jolanda’
A clumping perennial plant with stately but elegant white spires. Veronica ‘White Jolanda’ SPEEDWELL grows to 45cm and enjoys a position in full sun. However it will perform just as well in partial shade, but will not flower as well in deeper shade. The genus name honors Saint Veronica. It’s a plant that is well suited to a range of situations including rockeries, as well as mixed flowering garden beds. Also perfect as an edging plant or between taller shrubs or roses.
A tough performer
This reliable beauty shrugs off frost, and will grow quite happily in dry and arid conditions. Resulting in a great water saving option. Easy to grow, requiring very low care and is fairly pest and disease-free.
Growing: Veronica ‘White Jolanda’
– Height with flowers: 45cm approx.
– Width: 35cm approx.
– Position: Full Sun to Partial Shade
– Soil: It Prefers moist yet well drained soils. However it will tolerate a range of dry and arid conditions.
Reliable and beneficial for wildlife
– Fragrance: –
– Frost: Very Hardy.
– Growth: Herbaceous Perennial.
– Attracts: Butterflies, Bees as well as Birds and other pollinators.
Easy, low maintenance
– Care: An easy care and low maintenance plant that will benefit from a prune when last frost has passed. In addition it will enjoy a fertilise in early spring but isn’t necessary.
– Deer & Rabbit resistant: Known to be left alone by these nibbling enemies. It is pretty pest free in general.
– Origin: Native to Europe to Turkey, central and eastern Asia