Large buttercup-like flowers coloured in soft shades of warm against buttery cream. Glossy, dark green leaves divided into five lobes, each of which is further lobed and toothed. Erect, leafy stems bearing bowl-shaped, double flowers in spring and early summer.
– Height with flowers: 70cm approx.
– Width: 50cm approx.
– Position: Deep Shade, Woodland, Dappled Sun
– Soil: Well Drained, Tolerates clay and most condtions
– Frost: Hardy
– Growth: Herbacious Perennial
– Attracts: Bees and Butterflies