Stachys ‘Primrose Heron’ LEMON LAMBS EARS –
Lovely lemon leafed version of the normal old fashioned grey Lamb’s Ears. Looks great with yellow roses, and sensational as an underplanting with blue flowers. Stachys ‘Primrose Heron’ enjoys Sun or ½ shade, outstandingly dry hardy, and able to cope with poor or sandy soil, wind, frost or heat, but equally at home in some shade.
– Height with flowers: 30cm – 60cm approx.
– Width: 35cm – 50cm approx.
– Position: Full Sun, Partial Shade
– Soil: Wet conditions, Tolerates most soil conditions
– Frost: Hardy
– Growth: Herbaceous Perennial
– Attracts: Bees
– Care: Easy, low maintenance.
– Deer & Rabbit resistant: