Stachys macrantha ‘Rosea’
Showy upright spikes of tubular rose-pink flowers bloom in summer. These are held on stems above a bushy mound of crinkly green leaves. Stachys is one of the larger members of the mint family (Lamiaceae). Stachys macrantha ‘Rosea’ is beautiful in the border, pot or beside a stream.
Growing: Stachys macrantha ‘Rosea’
– Height with flowers: 30cm – 60cm approx.
– Width: 35cm – 50cm approx.
– Position: Full Sun, Partial Shade
– Soil: Wet conditions, Tolerates most soil conditions
– Frost: Hardy
– Growth: Herbaceous Perennial
– Attracts: Bees
– Care: Easy, low maintenance.
– Deer & Rabbit resistant: