A truly tough plant, with attractive blue-grey foliage; it contributes to some very difficult garden spots. Somewhat insignificant little cream fuzzy blooms – the foliage really is the enchanter. Blue-grey succulent leaves and stems that hug the ground, and make roots as they go. Will bask in Full Sun, but will also make good groundcover in dappled sunlight, as long as it is kept dry. Very water-wise plant.
– Height with flowers: 15cm – 25cm approx
– Width: 90cm – 120cm approx.
– Position: Full Sun, Partial Shade
– Soil: Well drained, tolerates sandy/stony soils
– Frost: Hardy
– Growth: Evergreen Perennial
– Deer & Rabbit resistant: