Lavender blue fine flowers, packed into long slender heads. Crowded with blooms, Very showy as it is a profuse bloomer on long stems. Aromatic leaves and very long flowering season over summer. A clip back in late summer brings another great show for autumn.
– Height with flowers: 120cm approx.
– Width: 90cm approx.
– Position: Full Sun, Partial Shade
– Soil: Acidic or lime soils
– Frost: Hardy
– Growth: Herbaceous Perennial
– Attracts: Birds and Bees
– Care: Low maintenance, Prune after flowering to keep compact
– Deer & Rabbit resistant: