Velvety blue-purple flowers on 90cm branches, towering above rosettes of deep green velvet leaves. Copes with hot and dry well. Sun. Water saving plant. Rabbit resistant. Very frost hardy.
– Height with flowers:
– Position: Full sun or Partial shade
– Soil: Well drained, very adaptive
– Fragrance: Foliage
– Frost: Hardy
– Growth: Perennial
– Attracts: Birds, Bees and Butterflies
– Care: Low maintenance, prune to keep shape
– Deer & Rabbit resistant: Yes! They don’t like the scent, Just like with culinary sage.
– Origin: Central and South America, Eastern Asia, Central Asia and Mediterranean.