Soft blue and pink showy heads on 60cm. Spires, over broad leaves of silver velvet. Sun. Revels in heat. Hardy in dry, hot, windy positions. Suits seaside or decorative pots. Water saving plant.
– Height with flowers:
– Position: Full sun or Partial shade
– Soil: Well drained, very adaptive
– Fragrance: Foliage
– Frost: Hardy
– Growth: Perennial
– Attracts: Birds, Bees and Butterflies
– Care: Low maintenance, prune to keep shape
– Deer & Rabbit resistant: Yes! They don’t like the scent, Just like with culinary sage.
– Origin: Central and South America, Eastern Asia, Central Asia and Mediterranean.