Exotic large shrub that has vivid deep blue, velvety blooms on long spires and olive-green foliage. This plant was a chance seedling found in a garden in South Australia. It’s parents most likely to be ‘Leacantha’ or maybe even ‘Anthony Parker’ yet smaller growing, making it a great choice for the more compact situation. A great combination of purplish-blue flowers held in dark calyces.
– Height with flowers: 100cm approx.
– Width: 70cm approx.
– Position: Full Sun, Partial Shade
– Soil: Well drained, Very adaptable
– Fragrance: Foliage
– Frost: Hardy
– Growth: Herbaceous Perennial
– Attracts: Birds and bees
– Care: Low maintenance, Prune to keep compact
– Deer & Rabbit resistant: