Rhodanthemum catananche ‘Tizi-n-Test’ MOROCCAN DAISY-
Large, well formed white daisies are held just above low evergreen domes of silver-grey, finely dissected foliage. A beautiful choice for the drought prone garden, whether Rhodanthemum catananche ‘Tizi-n-Test’ is placed in a container or straight in the ground, it will flourish in those sunny spots.
Sun & Dry Hardy
Discovered in the High Atlas Mountains of Morocco, near the Tizi-n-Test pass. This mountain range has heights of 2000 metres above sea level with rocky and arid conditions. As a result this plant is tough and easy to grow.
Growing Rhodanthemum catananche ‘Tizi-n-Test’:
– Height with flowers: 15cm approx.
– Width: 40cm approx.
– Position: Full Sun
– Soil: Ideally rich and well drained soil but it will cope with most soil conditions as long as it isn’t water-logged.
– Frost: Hardy
– Growth: Evergreen perennial
– Attracts: Bees, Butterflies as well as other beneficial pollinators.
– Care: Can fertilise in early spring for best flowering results but otherwise it is generally low maintenance.
– Deer & Rabbit resistant: Rhodanthemums are generally left alone by foraging deer and also rabbits.
– Origin: Discovered in the High Atlas Mountains of Morocco, near the Tizi-n-Test pass.