Rhodanthemum ‘African Eyes’ –
Heavy Flowering & Evergreen
A small shrub with fine silvery-grey foliage which is evergreen, giving nice contrast to the garden. Rhodanthemum ‘African Eyes’ blooms masses of dark-eyed white flowers in early spring to autumn.
Well behaved plant
Flowering with ease from early Spring through Autumn. An abundance of white daisies held just above the foliage. A flowering performance that is hard to take your eye off.
– Height with flowers: 40cm approx.
– Width: 40cm approx.
– Position: Full Sun
– Soil: Well drained. Will cope with most soil conditions as long as it isn’t water-logged.
– Frost: Hardy.
– Growth: Evergreen perennial.
– Attracts: Bees and Butterflies.
– Care: Fertilise in early spring for best flowering results
– Deer & Rabbit resistant: Rhodanthemums are generally left alone by foraging deer and rabbits.
– Origin: Native to the dry and rocky parts of the Moroccan Atlas Mountains, Morocco, Algeria and Tunisia.