Intense orange-red, double rows of frilly petals creating large discs of flame flowers, each with a yellow eye. Well worth the 2 years of quarantine tests to gain permission to grow it in Australia. Neat compact rosette of evergreen leaves, erupting to sprays of flowers over summer. Looks lovely as a neat edging or underplanting.
– Height with flowers: 40cm approx.
– Width: 40cm – 60cm approx.
– Position: Full Sun, Partial Shade
– Soil: Well Drained, Tolerates poor soil conditions
– Frost: Hardy
– Growth: Herbaceous Perennial
– Deer & Rabbit resistant: