Potentilla nepalensis ‘Roxana’ CINQUEFOIL –
Dancing sprays of blooms, like warm peachey pink single roses. Each has a dark eye surrounded by a deep pink band. Round mound of 45cm. Flower sprays above a neat mound of strawberry like foliage. Potentilla nepalensis ‘Roxana’ CINQUEFOIL Blooms over spring, summer and autumn . Sun to 1/2 shade. Frost hardy.
– Height with flowers: 20cm approx.
– Width: 50cm approx.
– Position: Full sun or Partial shade
– Soil: Well drained, very adaptive, also tolerates acidic soil.
– Fragrance: –
– Frost: Hardy
– Growth: Perennial
– Attracts: Another pollinator friendly plant.
– Care: Trim back hard after flowering to create fresh new leaves.
– Deer & Rabbit resistant: Not first choice for nibbling pests.
– Origin: The species “Potentilla nepalensis” is native to East Asia and the West Himalayas, from Pakistan to Nepal. Cinquefoils in general have grown naturally and wild throughout most cool and cold regions of the world. With most of its species being herbaceous perennials but a few are erect or creeping shrubs.