Spectacular Flowers that bloom for many months. Sun or 1/2 Shade. Penstemon ‘Yvonne’ BEARDTONGUE is frost hardy and an easy grower. 75cm
– Height with flowers: 75cm approx.
– Width: 50cm approx.
– Position: Full Sun or places where you get sunlight for at least 5 to 7 hours a day.
– Soil: Well drained and moist soil.
– Fragrance: –
– Frost: Hardy.
– Growth: Perennial.
– Attracts: Bees and Birds.
– Care: Cut back spent flower heads to encourage fresh, repeat flowering.
– Deer & Rabbit resistant: Usually not first choice for these pests.
– Origin: Native to North America.