Penstemon ‘Midnight’ BEARDTONGUE –
Rich dark mauve with burgundy & white throat markings. Large flowers in full spires, that make a telling impression. 60cm. (2’). Penstemon ‘Midnight’ BEARDTONGUE is frost hardy and it enjoys. Sun or 1/2 shade.
– Height with flowers: 60cm approx.
– Width: 45cm approx.
– Position: Full Sun or places where you get sunlight for at least 5 to 7 hours a day.
– Soil: Well drained and moist soil.
– Fragrance: –
– Frost: Hardy.
– Growth: Perennial.
– Attracts: Bees and Birds.
– Care: Cut back spent flower heads to encourage fresh, repeat flowering.
– Deer & Rabbit resistant: Usually not first choice for these pests.
– Origin: Native to North America.