Penstemon ‘Elmley’ BEARD-TOUNGUE –
A plant that matures and completes its lifecycle over the course of three years or more. Stunning pink bell flowers above long green stems. Penstemon ‘Elmley’ Likes full sun or ½ shade. grows from 70cm – 120cm
– Height with flowers: 70cm – 120cm approx.
– Width: 60cm – 90cm approx.
– Position: Full Sun or places where you get sunlight for at least 5 to 7 hours a day.
– Soil: Well drained and moist soil.
– Fragrance: –
– Frost: Hardy.
– Growth: Perennial.
– Attracts: Bees and Birds.
– Care: Cut back spent flower heads to encourage fresh, repeat flowering.
– Deer & Rabbit resistant: Usually not first choice for these pests.
– Origin: Native to North America.