A sturdy, easy to grow, elegant perennials with deep raspberry coloured flowers above broad leafy foliage. Blooms mid Summer to early Autumn and grows to 75cmhigh snd 45cm wide. Likes well drained soil, full sun or ½ shade. Deadhead after flowering to maintain vigour.
– Height with flowers: 75cm approx.
– Width: 45cm approx.
– Position: Full Sun or places where you get sunlight for at least 5 to 7 hours a day.
– Soil: Well drained and moist soil.
– Fragrance: –
– Frost: Hardy.
– Growth: Perennial.
– Attracts: Bees and Birds.
– Care: Cut back spent flower heads to encourage fresh, repeat flowering.
– Deer & Rabbit resistant: Usually not first choice for these pests.
– Origin: Native to North America.