Penstemon ‘Alice Hindley’
Beard-tongue a plant that matures and completes its lifecycle over the course of three years or more. Blooms mid Summer to early Autumn with lovely deep pink, white throated, tubular flowers for weeks on elegant long green stems above rosettes of mid green leaves. Likes full sun or ½ shade. grows to 60cm high and 45cm wide. Water Penstemon ‘Alice Hindley’ well when planting and until established. Once established has low water needs.
– Height with flowers: 60cm approx.
– Width: 45cm approx.
– Position: Full Sun or places where you get sunlight for at least 5 to 7 hours a day.
– Soil: Well drained and moist soil.
– Fragrance: –
– Frost: Hardy.
– Growth: Perennial.
– Attracts: Bees and Birds.
– Care: Cut back spent flower heads to encourage fresh, repeat flowering.
– Deer & Rabbit resistant: Usually not first choice for these pests.
– Origin: Native to North America.