Heart-shaped leaves and long stalks with narrow flowers of deep, saturated red that contrast delightfully with the silver-grey foliage. Traditionally sought after for its medicinal properties. Great in containers or a border for its long flowering period from spring through to autumn.
Growing: Pelargonium sidoides
– Height with flowers: 35cm – 45cm approx.
– Width: 35cm approx.
– Position: Full Sun, Will tolerate dry areas
– Soil: Well drained, Loam/Sandy soil
– Fragrance: Foliage
– Frost: Tender
– Growth: Evergreen perennial
– Care: Deadhead flowers and yellowing leaves. Low maintenance.
– Deer & Rabbit resistant: