Origanum ‘Dingle Fairy’
Oregano – Fragrant cushiony blue-green foliage produces masses of shrimp like small pale pink flowers sitting in brightly coloured mauve and apple-green bracts in summer. Aromatic, flavorful leaves are culinary delight, delicious for pizza or pasta. Needs full sun with well drained soil, avoid winter wet. Good in rock gardens, containers or front of borders. 60cm
Growing: Origanum ‘Dingle Fairy’
– Height: 20cm approx.
– Width: 60cm approx.
– Position: Full Sun, Partial Shade, Will thrive in hot conditions
– Soil: Well Drained, Will tolerate most soil conditions
– Fragrance: Oregano has a very pungent smell and an aromatic flavor
– Frost: Hardy
– Growth: Evergreen, edible perennial herb.
– Beneficial for wildlife: Bee’s and butterflies
– Deer & Rabbit resistant: