Producing yellow flowers over dark purple-green foliage. This Lysimachia (from the Greek meaning “ending strife”) is a lovely, easy growing flat groundcover or draping mat depending on planting position. Lysimachia congestiflora ‘Shooting Stars’ is a trailing must have in a rockery or woodland garden.
Growing: Lysimachia congestiflora
– Height with flowers: 0.5cm – 1.5cm approx.
– Width: Spreading groundcover to roughly 40cm, Non-invasive
– Position: Full Sun, Partial Shade
– Soil: Moderately Well Drained
– Frost: Hardy
– Growth: Semi-evergreen groundcover
– Care: Very easy care. If leaves revert to the green of the parent plant remove them.
– Deer & Rabbit resistant: Due to its low growth habit; Generally resistant to such pests.
– Origin: Native range China, Japan.