Scarlet heads. 75cm. Sun-½ Shade. Good cut flower. Frost & dry hardy.
TOUGH & EASY
– Height with flowers: 75cm approx.
– Width: 50cm approx.
– Position: Full Sun, Partial Shade, Woodland, Dappled Sun
– Soil: Humus rich, well drained. Tolerates a range of soil conditions.
– Fragrant: –
– Frost: Hardy.
– Growth: Herbaceous perennial.
– Attracts: Birds, Bees, Butterflies and other pollinators.
– Deer & Rabbit resistant: Resistant to rabbit and deer.
– Care: Easy care, Low maintenance. Deadhead the spent flowers, to promote continuous blooms all summer.
– Origin: Native to central and eastern Russia, Kazakhstan, Mongolia and northwestern China.