Leucanthemum x superbum ‘Dreams’
Triple lemon layers mature ivory. 60cm.
Sun-1/2 Shade. Great cut. Frost hardy
Growing: Leucanthemum x superbum ‘Dreams’
– Height with flowers: 60cm approx.
– Width: 20cm approx.
– Position: Full Sun, Partial Shade, Woodland, Dappled Sun.
– Soil: Humus rich, moist but well drained. Will tolerate dry, poor soil conditions.
– Fragrant: –
– Frost: Hardy.
– Growth: Evergreen perennial.
– Attracts: Bees and Butterflies.
– Deer & Rabbit resistant: Quite resistant, they prefer other plants more!
– Care: Easy care, Low maintenance. Cut back spent flower stems.
– Origin: Shasta Daisies were developed by Luther Burbank in the 1890s near Mt. Shasta in northern California.