NEW ZEALAND LACE
An evergrey dense carpet
Ground-cover of glistening, silky grey-green foliage which becomes a carpet of tiny yellow buttons in summer.
Can be used on paths and between paving or in shaded pots. Not invasive yet very tough.
Perfect for patting
Leptinella pyrethefolia New Zealand Lace has such a soft, silky texture that you cannot help but stroke it.
– Height with flowers: 5cm – 10cm. approx. ground-cover.
– Width: 80cm – 100cm approx. ground-cover.
– Position: Full Sun to Partial Shade.
– Soil: Well Drained, Tolerates Dry
– Frost: Very frost hardy to below -10C.
– Growth: Evergreen perennial ground-cover, with grey foliage.
– Beneficial for wildlife: Bees gather food from the little button flowers.
– Care: Very hardy, easy, low maintenance.
– Deer & Rabbit resistant: Not particularly favoured by the chewing critters.
– Origin: A now rare New Zealand native.