Hydrangea macrophylla ‘Libelle’
White lacecaps with lilac centres. Frost hardy shrub
1.2m. Full-1/2 Shade.
Growing: Hydrangea macrophylla ‘Libelle’
– Height with flowers: 120cm approx.
– Width: 120cm approx.
– Position: Full Sun, Partial Shade, Woodland, Dappled Sun.
– Soil: Well Drained.
– Fragrant: –
– Frost: Hardy
– Growth: Perennial Shrub.
– Attracts: Butterflies and Bees.
– Deer & Rabbit resistant: They prefer other plants more, but when out of other options deer and rabbit might have a nibble.
– Care: Water in late Spring and Summer. Prune in winter, Ensure that you don’t prune any stems that have not produced any flower buds as these will provide you with flowers for next season.
– Origin: Native to Japan, This species has naturalized in China, New Zealand and parts of America.