Deep apricot singles. 20cm. Sun-1/2 Shade.
Long blooming. Hardy
EASY LOW CARE
Growing: Geum ‘Sunset’
– Height with flowers: 20cm approx.
– Width: 20cm approx.
– Position: Part Shade; Dappled Sun and Shade; or Morning Sun. Will enjoy Full Sun in cooler districts.
– Soil: Thrive with additions of compost. Acid or alkaline is acceptable.
– Fragrance: None, but their cheerful colour and generous flowering makes you forget about it.
– Frost: Very frost hardy in even severe frost areas.
– Growth: Evergreen perennial rosette.
– Beneficial for wildlife: Bees and butterflies love foraging among the pretty stamens. Long and repeat blooming is a big help to our pollinator friends.
– Care: Very easy low maintenance.
– Deer & Rabbit resistant: Downy foliage seems to keep Geums low on the menu selection for rabbits and deer.
– Origin: Geum are widespread across the continents in the northern hemisphere, including Europe, North America and Asia. This testifies to the hardiness and adaptability of the Geums.