Pretty blooms like propeller blades in velvety rich, apricot-orange, above a neat mound of hairy foliage. Leaves have prettily scalloped edges. A nice compact grower, ideal for the front of a bed or in a decorative pot.
– Height with flowers: 45cm approx.
– Width: 35cm approx.
– Position: Partial Shade/Woodland, Full Sun in cooler climates
– Soil: Moist yet well drained, Will tolerate most soil types
– Frost: Hardy
– Growth: Evergreen perennial
– Care: Easy care, Low maintenance
– Deer & Rabbit resistant: