Lively peach-orange, semi-double flowers on tall stems sit above a rosette of neat, soft green foliage. An excellent choice to accent ‘hot’ colours in the garden. An old favourite for its hardiness, long flowering period and clump forming pretty foliage.
– Height with flowers: 60cm approx.
– Width: 45cm approx.
– Position: Partial Shade, Full Sun in cooler climates
– Soil: Moist yet well drained, will tolerate most soil types.
– Frost: Hardy
– Growth: Evergreen perennial
– Care: Easy care, Low maintenance