Large lemon yellow flowers in sprayed clusters above dark green, tidy foliage clump. Ideal for tidy border edges or under roses. Will establish quickly and needs little attention once doing so. Long flowering with bright, frilled blooms to fill borders and vases.
– Height with flowers: 30cm approx.
– Width: 20cm approx.
– Position: Partial Shade/Woodland, Full Sun in cooler climates
– Soil: Moist well drained, Will tolerate most soil types
– Growth: Evergreen perennial
– Care: Easy care, Low maintenance