Mounds of dark pewter silver leaves, finely scalloped. Enough beauty, but when you add palest icing sugar pink scalloped flowers, its exceptional. Remarkably hardy to wind and dry. Low mound makes a groundcover spreading to about 60cm. 1/2 shade to sun.
– Height with flowers: 20cm approx.
– Width: 60cm approx.
– Position: Full sun, can tolerate Partial shade.
– Soil: Well drained, Will enjoy most soils as long as it isn’t frequently wet.
– Fragrance: Scented foliage.
– Frost: Hardy
– Growth: Perennial.
– Attracts: Another pollinator friendly plant, attracting birds, bees and other beneficial insects to the garden.
– Care: Prefers deep watering and drying out between waters (avoid over-head).
– Deer & Rabbit resistant: Geraniums have a slight scent that smells nice to us but isn’t appetising to deer or rabbits.