Borne on upright stems and blooming from late Spring to mid- Summer, the round, five-petaled, lobed, lavender-tinted pearly white flowers with deep violet veins thrive in full or partial sun and tolerates dry soil and rought once established. . 30cm tall x 30cm wide.
– Height with flowers: 20cm approx.
– Width: 20cm approx.
– Position: Full sun, can tolerate Partial shade.
– Soil: Well drained, Will enjoy most soils as long as it isn’t frequently wet.
– Fragrance: Scented foliage.
– Frost: Hardy
– Growth: Perennial.
– Attracts: Another pollinator friendly plant, attracting birds, bees and other beneficial insects to the garden.
– Care: Prefers deep watering and drying out between waters (avoid over-head).
– Deer & Rabbit resistant: Geraniums have a slight scent that smells nice to us but isn’t appetising to deer or rabbits.