Filipendula ulmaria ‘Variegata’
Fragrant, creamy white flowers in early to mid summer.
Foliage is heavily splashed with bold, golden-yellow variegation and the whole plant has more compact growth than the original species.
Ideal for small shaded gardens.
Growing: Filipendula ulmaroa ‘Variegata’
– Height with flowers: 50cm approx.
– Width: 40cm approx.
– Position: Partial Shade, Woodland, Tolerates Deep Shade
– Soil: Moist and Well Drained
– Fragrance: Sweetly scented flowers and foliage.
– Frost: Hardy
– Growth: Herbacious Perennial
– Beneficial for wildlife: Bees and Butterflies
– Deer & Rabbit resistant: