Filipendula ulmaria ‘Aurea’
Golden Meadowsweet has bold, ferny foliage similar to Astilbe. This one in particular is well known for its lovely bright yellow foliage, offering a beautiful contract in a garden of darker greens. The bushy clump of foliage shoots up with sprays of white flowers in early Summer.
Growing: Filipendula ulmaria ‘Aurea’
– Height with flowers: 75cm – 90cm approx.
– Width: 45cm – 60cm approx.
– Position: Partial Shade, Woodland, Tolerates Deep Shade
– Soil: Moist and Well Drained
– Fragrance: Scented Flowers and Foliage
– Frost: Hardy.
– Growth: Herbaceous Perennial.
– Attracts: Bees, Butterflies and also other beneficial pollinators.
– Deer & Rabbit resistant: