This plant was a seedling discovered in Sally Johannsohn’s garden in Hobart, Tasmania, in 1993. Greyish-green narrow foliage strongly edged with creamy white, forming an upright, bushy mound. Broad flower heads appear in spring, made up of creamy bracts with a green eye.
– Height with flowers: 90cm. approx.
– Width: 60cm. approx.
– Position: Full Sun, Will cope with most positions
– Soil: Best in humus rich soil. Will take to poor, rocky, dry conditions
– Growth: Herbaceous perennial
– Beware: Harmful if eaten, White sap may cause skin & eye irritation
– Deer & Rabbit resistant: