Attractive, mounding perennial with boldly coloured foliage and floral bracts. Leaves emerge burgundy in Spring, turn purple in Autumn, and die down in Winter. Produces small yellow flowers in early Summer
– Height with flowers: 30cm. approx.
– Width: 30cm. approx.
– Position: Full Sun, Will cope with most positions
– Soil: Best in humus rich soil. Will take to poor, rocky, dry conditions
– Growth: Herbaceous perennial
– Beware: Harmful if eaten, White sap may cause skin & eye irritation
– Deer & Rabbit resistant: