Euphorbia dulcis ‘Chameleon’
Attractive, mounding perennial with boldly coloured foliage and floral bracts. Leaves emerge burgundy in Spring, turn purple in Autumn, and die down in Winter. Produces small yellow flowers in early Summer
Growing: Euphorbia dulcis ‘Chameleon’
– Height with flowers: 30cm. approx.
– Width: 30cm. approx.
– Position: Full Sun, Will cope with most positions
– Soil: Best in humus rich soil. Will take to poor, rocky, dry conditions
– Growth: Herbaceous perennial
– Beware: Harmful if eaten, White sap may cause skin & eye irritation
– Deer & Rabbit resistant: