Eupatorium cannabinum f. cannabinum ‘Flore Pleno’
Hemp-agrimony is a member of the Daisy family although at first glance this might be misleading.
An upright plant forming a large dense clump of reddish stems. Long-lasting, double pink blossoms galore! These are held above red-tinted, rich green leaves from summer to early autumn.
Growing: Eupatorium cannabinum f. cannabinum ‘Flore Pleno’
– Height with flowers: 100cm approx.
– Width: 80cm approx.
– Position: Full Sun, Partial Shade
– Soil: Well Drained, Moist
– Fragrance: Sweetly scented Flowers
– Frost: Hardy
– Growth: Herbaceous Perennial
– Beneficial for wildlife: Butterflies and Bees
– Deer & Rabbit resistant: