Epimedium sempervirens Alba CREAM SWALLOWS –
Cream swallow like flowers. 30cm. Hardy groundcover.
Deep-1/2 Shade.Dry & frost hardy.
DRY & DEEP SHADE
– Height with flowers: 20cm-30cm
– Width: Groundcover 30cm – 80cm
– Position: Partial Shade, Woodland, Dappled Sunlight, Deep Shade
– Soil: Well Drained, yet moist, Fertile soil
– Frost: Hardy
– Growth: Perennial
– Attracts: Birds, Bees & Butterflies
– Care: Clip back all the old leaves in late winter, well before the flower spikes form to encourage a whole set of vibrant new leaves which will offset the flowers better than the older ones. Perhaps even a light mulch or feed after the clipping back.
– Deer & Rabbit resistant: Rated as highly deer and rabbit resistant
– Origin: China