What an Impressive breakthrough. This coneflower blooms in the first year, It’s not only the most brilliantly coloured Echinacea yet; stunning rose-purple petals circle the typical orangey brown cone, but it’s also the best branched, which means more flowers all season. It doesn’t need to be deadheaded to set new buds, so the flowers just keep coming! The colour is fade-proof and absolutely unique and it blooms all summer long, and continues until frost. And it’s compact, so you can grow it in a pot if you like, or squeeze it into a crowded sunny border! Very Hardy and tolerant plant that will withstand the hot days of the summer and cool nights of the autumn until frost. They make great cut flower too as you don’t have to pinching off any fading blooms! 70cm – 90cm high
– Height with flowers: 70cm approx.
– Width: 30cm approx.
– Position: Full Sun, Partial Shade, Woodland
– Soil: Well drained. Will tolerate poor, rocky soil, but will not grow in wet, mucky soil.
– Frost: Hardy
– Growth: Perennial
– Attracts: Bees and Butterflies.
– Care: Prune once flowers are spent or after last frost, Low, Easy maintenance plant.
– Deer & Rabbit resistant: Resistant to deer and rabbits.
– Origin: Eastern and Central North America