Showy double coneflower blooms from midsummer through to autumn with a central pom-pom of rose pink, surrounded by a circle of magenta-purple daisy petals. longer blooming when faded blooms are removed regularly. Combines beautifully with smaller daisy-flowered perennials, particularly Coreopsis. Drought hardy, frost tolerant, full sun or partial shade. Height 80-90 cm, Wide 45-60 cm
– Height with flowers: 45cm approx.
– Width: 30cm approx.
– Position: Full Sun, Partial Shade, Woodland
– Soil: Well drained. Will tolerate poor, rocky soil, but will not grow in wet, mucky soil.
– Frost: Hardy
– Growth: Perennial
– Attracts: Bees and Butterflies.
– Care: Prune once flowers are spent or after last frost, Low, Easy maintenance plant.
– Deer & Rabbit resistant: Resistant to deer and rabbits.
– Origin: Eastern and Central North America