Echinacea hybrid ‘Cheyenne Spirit’ Tangerine
Vivid tangerine autumn blooms.
45cm. Sun-1/2 Shade Good cut. Hardy hot, dry, frost.
Growing: Echinacea hybrid ‘Cheyenne Spirit’ Tangerine
– Height with flowers: 45cm approx.
– Width: 30cm approx.
– Position: Full Sun is preferred, but it will also tolerate some Partial Shade as long as it is not too damp.
– Soil: Well drained. Will tolerate poor, rocky, and sandy soil, but will not grow in wet, mucky soil.
– Frost: Hardy
– Growth: Perennial clump.
– Beneficial for wildlife: Bees and Butterflies.
– Care: Prune once flowers are spent or after last frost, Low care, easy maintenance plant.
– Deer & Rabbit resistant: Resistant to deer and rabbits.
– Origin: Eastern and Central America. This beautiful modern hybrid was introduced by Kieft-Pro Seeds in 2012.