Shell pink semi-doubles, with carmine central bands to each lovely flower. The classic “Cottage Garden Pink”, or what my grandmother used to call a “Picotee” and Serrated petal edges make these blooms perfect for a small vase. Pretty and neat mound of fine, silver foliage. Lovely to use along a garden edge, path, or in a pot – where the foliage, colour and perfume can be well appreciated.
– Height with flowers: 30cm. approx.
– Width: 35cm. approx.
– Position: Full Sun. Suits seaside, windy & exposed sites.
– Soil: Enjoys lime, well drained soil. Copes with seaside, sandy or poor rocky soils.
– Fragrance: Rich clove-like scent.
– Frost: Hardy.
– Growth: Evergreen perennial
– Care: Easy low-maintenance. Cut back after flowering.
– Deer & Rabbit resistant: