Vivid sky blue flowers on attractive grey/green foliage. Continues to flower through most of the year and stays evergreen, unlike most other Corydalis. Peak flowering times are in autumn, winter and spring. The foliage is a feature in itself. Growing to form a soft mound that looks elegant year round. In autumn it takes on a bronze blush.
– Height with flowers: 30cm approx.
– Width: 30cm approx.
– Position: Deep Shade, Partial Shade, Woodland
– Soil: Moist and Well Drained
– Fragrance: Scented Flowers
– Frost: Hardy
– Growth: Evergreen Perennial
– Attracts: Birds, Bees and Butterflies