Brigandia calliantha ‘Salisbury’
The rare beauty – Brigandia calliantha ‘Salisbury’ blooms with creamy-lime sprays through Summer. A tidy growth to 10cm in Deep Shade and Partial Sun.
Growing: Brigandia calliantha ‘Salisbury’
– Height with flowers: 20cm approx.
– Width: 30cm approx.
– Position: Deep Shade and also Partial Shade.
– Soil: Preferably organically rich and Well Drained. However they will tolerate most soil conditions, just not water logged.
– Frost: Hardy
– Growth: Herbaceous Perennial
– Attracts: Bees, butterflies and also other beneficial pollinators.
– Care: Generally low maintenance. A tidy up of old growth and spend blooms with an additional harder cut after last frost is all that is really needed.
– Deer & Rabbit resistant: Not first choice for these pests but some snail and slug protection may be required.
– Origin: Originated in the United Kingdom.