Pretty pale pink, petite and compact grower suited to small gardens. Finely cut leaves of attractive dark bronze, on arching branches that provide rich burgundy shades in spring & vivid autumn gold foliage. Ideal for the front of a shade border and a commercial quality cut flower.
– Height with flowers: 20cm approx.
– Width: 30cm – 40cm approx.
– Position: Partial Shade, Full Sun if not dry
– Soil: Moderately well drained, will tolerate wet conditions
– Frost: Hardy
– Growth: Evergreen perennial