Agastache ‘Raspberry Daiquiri’
Raspberry red spires. Agastache ‘Raspberry Daiquiri’ is a compact grower reaching just 40cm. Sun. Liquorice scented.
HOT & DRY HARDY
Licorice flavored flowers
The flowers of this Agastache are very fragrant and are also edible with a licorice flavor. Young leaves can be used in salads, decorate cakes, to make tea or floated in refreshing drinks.
Growing: Agastache ‘Raspberry Daiquiri’
– Height with flowers: 40cm approx.
– Width: 35cm approx.
– Position: Full Sun as well as Partial Shade.
– Soil: Will tolerate a range of soil conditions but must be well drained.
– Fragrance: Fragrant blooms
– Frost: Hardy
– Growth: Perennial
– Attracts: Bees as well as all types of beneficial pollinators.
– Care: Easy to grow and very little maintenance required for top results. Deadhead spent flowers to promote additional bloom.
– Deer & Rabbit resistant: Generally disease and pest free (might occasionally be subject to powdery mildew) and resistant to deer and rabbits.
– Origin: N