Agastache cana ‘Bolero’
Rose-purple tubular flowers with purple calyxes, Agastache cana ‘Bolero’ is an excellent bloomer. These sit over beautiful bronze coloured, aromatic foliage that hold an impressively compact habit. This is an excellent mixed flower bed plant which blooms in its first year and will attract all types of beneficial pollinators to your garden for many years to come.
Growing: Agastache cana ‘Bolero’
– Height with flowers: 50cm approx.
– Width: 40cm approx.
– Position: Full Sun to Partial Shade.
– Soil: Will tolerate a range of soil conditions but must be well drained. Thrives in dry and arid conditions once established.
– Fragrance: –
– Frost: Hardy
– Growth: Herbaceous Perennial
– Attracts: Good source of pollen and nectar to bees, pollinators and also butterflies.
– Care: Easy and low maintenance.
– Deer & Rabbit resistant: A resistant option as these pests do not like the aromatic foliage.
– Origin: Native to New Mexico and Western Texas.